10% Discount for ALL BYC members!!

astylishgirl

Animal Lover Supreme
10 Years
Apr 27, 2009
Beaumont, Texas
I am so excited to announce that I have figured out a way to give a discount to all of my BYC friends! I will have a different discount every month. I am going to start with a 10% discount. To get it, type in the letters:

BYC609

For those of you who don't know, my store is the The Hoof and Hen Ranch. It can be found at www.hoofandhenranch.com. I specialize in plastic spiral id bands as well as all kind of books on poultry keeping. I have a huge selection of children's books that feature the chicken. Soon I will have cookbooks and items for the home and garden.

After the chicken section is up to date, I will move on to horses and cows.

I just got the most darling rooster egg basket in. It will sell for $7.99. I am going to use mine for gathering eggs, but it would be just as cute as a kitchen accent or to hold fruit. Here is the link:

http://store03.prostores.com/servlet/hoofandhenranch/the-93/Egg-Basket/Detail

29521_chicken_basket.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to bump this because there are lots of people making orders and I don't want anyone to miss the discount.

For those of you who already ordered, let me know next time you are going to order and I will give you a special 15% return customer discount...since you didn't get this coupon. (as soon as I figure out how to do it!)

I am learning how to do this store website as I go!

I just got it and it will ship out first thing tomorrow! I would also like to throw in a few leg bands for you. What size chickens do you have?

Love that basket. I am going to check out your site again. By the way, my bands arrived and they lok great. The size 6's are too small for my duckies but that is okay. So now I wait till they are a bit older for their adult ones to fit.
smile.png

Just got a huge order of bands in! I should be pretty much anything you want in stock.

Any backorders that I had will be going out this week.

Oh... and the lightblue... which are the hardest to find... will be in today or tomorrow.

I am working on getting some lime green ones from Scottland!

Hello!

I want to order the egg basket and some more leg bands bands. ( love the ones I got already! Do I get the 15% discount ? Let me know and I'll place my order!

Thanks!

Nancy

Last edited:
Okay so I just placed my order for more bands and the cute egg basket ( I've been looking for one and this one's perfect! ) This was the easiest order I've placed online, so straightforward and the order form is so easy to figure out. I also ordered the leg bands from the Hoof and Hen ranch's original order , got them last week and my coturnix are proudly wearing their #4 size bands. Very easy to put on even a squirming quail
tongue.png
Anyway, thank you for making these available to us and at a discount even. I look forward to getting my new stuff!

Nancy
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom