10 Foley's BLRW Hatching Eggs ****AUCTION****

DMRippy

Pallet Queen
8 Years
May 18, 2011
Nashville
This is an AUCTION. Shipping is $18 with Delivery Confirmation and Bidding starts at $50. Payment by paypal only NO E-Checks sorry. Auction will End Saturday Sept 29th at 10pm CST. These will ship on Monday Oct 1st.

My birds are NOT FOLEY LINES.... they are FOLEY'S BREEDERS. I drove to KY a few weeks ago and picked his BEST Show/Breeder Rooster and 4 NICE HENS, from his BREEDING PENS. Jerry told me he got his first REAL good start of BLRW from this roo and the Oldest Hen I have. According to his website he made some BIG leaps forward this year in his chicks. Nice colors this year. These are all Blue Laced Reds, so you will get Blue, Splash and Black. I have hatched these eggs and have more developing in the incubator now. I just need a break from hatching to get caught up. (I have 3 more hatches in the incubator and don't really want to set any for a couple of weeks.)

Jerry Foley is NOT going to be selling chicks in the Spring. This is your opportunity to get the same chicks as if you ordered from Foley directly. I have NOT crossed these with any other birds and never will.

Remember before bidding, buying hatching eggs is a risk! I cannot guarantee your hatch or the eggs. I can not replace eggs that are damaged during shipping. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and use Styrofoam to pad the box and some BIG bubble wrap to pad even more. I will double box these for extra protection. I pack eggs like I would want them packed. I try to make sure you get your eggs in GOOD SHAPE!

If you have any questions please PM me.

Good Luck and Happy Bidding!

Last edited:
Chicks anyone????? I think I have 1 DARK blue, 1 Med Blue and a Splash.

This is a pair I picked up from Foley and I feel sure they came from these birds.

This young roo has NO feather shafting.

they are beautiful donna!!! I will get some next spring!!! cant wait
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom