10 Lavendar Orpington Chicks auction

marquisella

Crowing
10 Years
Jan 30, 2009
I'll try this again since my auction this week was cancelled at the last minute due to the change in byc......

I have Lavendar Orpingtons, I have to say projects still, but they are very nice. I will include at least 2 extras! Shippinng will be $40.00. If it turns out to be less, I will refund the difference. The box charge is $15, includes a heat pack. Of course, if pick up, there is no shipping, etc.

Half of these chicks will have about 1/4 english orp in them. If you are like me, you will enjoy that little added fluff & type.The Pen they are from has 2 American type pullets & roo, in with 2 half english type pullets and an half english type cockerel.
the American type roo is the major breeder, in fact, I've never seen the half english boy breed anyone yet.

The pics of the chicks here I just took today, and they are going to the NEPC to be sold, but they represent the chicks that you will get. Of course, the black & yellow chicks are not the Orps, they are Marans & Coronation Sussex. So please, don't look at them! LOL

But, if you do, I'm going to offer a "buyers choice" auction next week. so look for it. I will offer your choice of a mix of Orps, Marans and the Sussex, either light or Coronation. My Sussex are Greenfire farms.

Since, I'm not sure how many of the Lav orps will hatch next week, I will work with the winner if I have older chicks available, I will offer them. Lets see how next week works out, or the week after that! I'm flexible....

Please pay with paypal. If you have questions, feel free to ask. Like I said, I will be away until sunday night, but I can get emails on my cell phone.

Thanks for looking...

Last edited:
I included more potos, but they didn't appear....The new format is challenging to say the least....
I'm at a loss as to what is going on....

Ok, I repeated the chick photo, sorry. I can't find how to edit it to take it out...The photo of the trio I added was taken last summer.

I'm not following the new format... when will this auction end, and if we want to bid, do we reply to your post or pm you? Everybody's auctions seem to be different...

I'm not following the new format... when will this auction end, and if we want to bid, do we reply to your post or pm you? Everybody's auctions seem to be different...

AT the top just above the little photos, it says "bump" in 6 days ....etc. I think that is the time. When I posted the auction, I couldn't find anywhere where it gave me a choice of a time frame, so I just went alonng and am assuming it is automatically 7 days...it appears that way. So confusing....
And where do you bid? Can't find that either...

Last edited:
does anyone know where you bid on this item????
th.gif

After reading the new guidelines, you post your bid here in a comment and subscribe to the thread to follow along. There is an auction template that was posted to be used as well for future auctions to help buyers and sellers.

Back
Top Bottom