10+ Lavender Bearded Silkie Hatching Eggs

huckleberryfarm

Chickenista
10 Years
Jan 7, 2010
Greenwood, SC
This listing is for 10 plus any extras from our lavender silkie coop. We have three lavender boys with eight lavender hens and three black split hens. We have not hatched any black chicks but there's always that possibility! Odds are good you will get lavender chicks. All our lavenders have good type and crests, the proper number of toes, turquoise ear lobes and nice foot feathering.

We ship eggs Monday-Wednesday and do our best to make sure they arrive to you in perfect condition. Each is individually bubble wrapped and securely packaged. They will ship Priority Mail. You can see more of our silkies at www.huckfarm.com.

Please send your Paypal payment to [email protected]. Thanks for looking!

46722_p1000229.jpg

46722_p1000227.jpg

46722_img_1279.jpg

46722_p1000123.jpg

Quote:
all my lavs ( plus many others) were killed 3 weeks ago to an unknown predator:( broad daylight!!! Its too late in the year for me to hatch-otherwise Id be all over these:) Just wanted to say
wee.gif
that I finally get to see them and cheer you on!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
all my lavs ( plus many others) were killed 3 weeks ago to an unknown predator:( broad daylight!!! Its too late in the year for me to hatch-otherwise Id be all over these:) Just wanted to say
wee.gif
that I finally get to see them and cheer you on!
thumbsup.gif

Oh Natalie! So sorry to hear that.
hugs.gif

I lost a lav orp and a black copper marans to a hawk about 2 days ago. Hubs is gonna buy me a you know what and Im gonna you know what when I see that turd again!!!

We lost about 35 chickens to our dasterdly hawk this summer. And this week lost a Black Copper Marans hen to an owl. I lost two Lavender Silkies to a raccoon. And one of my Paint Silkies to a wild dog. Sick, sick, sick of it! Why can't these rascals leave our babies alone!

Oh it is so sad to hear that both of you had hawk problems. I didn't have a hawk problem until this year. I lost three of my young araucanas (of course you know the double tufted ones). I hung some old cd's so they spin in the wind and so far so good.
fl.gif

I used to have a very large population of blue jays here, they were enjoying my dogs left over food. When I realized that they were eating 15-20 lbs a week I cut back on their food. Well my blue jay population went down and my hawk population went up.
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom