10 looong, cooold weeks

JennsPeeps

Rhymes with 'henn'
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
South Puget Sound
DBF finally got our boiler up & running!!

wee.gif
ya.gif

So far all the radiators are warm, the house has gone up a degree, and nothing has exploded.

Life is good!

It's been nearly 48 hours and the heat is still on.

The only downside is that the utility porch has some light fumes. I had planned to put the brooder out there but with the fumes, the babies will live in the kitchen instead. Oh well.
smile.png

But my house is W-A-R-M!!!
ya.gif

fumes? fumes are bad. anyway of correcting it?

chickies in the kitchen...peep peep peep.

I'm doing mine in our "formal" dining room...ha ha ha...like that ever gets used!

yay for heat!!!

Quote:
Yeah, DBF is working on tightening up the connections to the flue & such. I just don't want to risk having the babies in there. Right now they're in a brooder in front of the fireplace in the LR. I love listening to their contented little peeps, pecking, & scratching. They've just started to "dust bathe", which is quite funny.

Wow heat, finally. I bet you feel like your all it and then some. lol I would turn the heat up, take all my cloths off except maybe my socks and dance around the house just because I could.
gig.gif
I know what you guys have gone through since we didn't have heat last winter. Heat-what a great invention. I'm really happy for you guys. Take care and enjoy!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom