10+ Splash Ameraucana Hatching Eggs! NPIP! Buy It Now

Chicks4MyFamily

Songster
8 Years
Apr 12, 2011
Valley City, OH
Ready to Ship 1/30! First to paypal receives the eggs!

10+ Hatching Eggs from our Splash Ameraucanas! Pure breds not easter eggers. These Splash have great coloring and will be a great addition to your coop. They lay a very nice green egg. They just started laying so their eggs are a little small, but getting bigger everyday. Fertility is excellent!
Buy it now Auction. 1st buyer to send payment will have eggs shipped. Shipping on 12 hatching eggs is $14 via USPS Priority Mail

All eggs are collected 3 times a day. We guarantee all eggs to be fresh and arrive in good condition and in a timely manor. Eggs are stored at 55 degrees, large end up on egg turners! Due to the nature and handling of shipped eggs unfortunately we can not guarantee your hatch rate. We DO guarantee all eggs to be fresh and arrive in good condition and in a timely manor. We ship priority mail and individually wrap each egg in a well padded box. Because of the delicate time frame of hatching eggs we accept PayPal online payments only to [email protected]. Please pay promptly so I can ship your eggs quickly! If you do not use PayPal and would still like to purchase eggs from us please contact us prior to bidding.We have several other different breeds of hatching eggs available. All of our breeding stock is from private, reputable, well-known breeders - no hatchery stock!
Please check out our website http://www.sunnysideupmicrofarm.com
or
our FB page http://www.facebook.com/SunnysideUpMicroFarm for pictures and addl info :)
Please PM with any questions and bid with confidence! Check out our website under feedback for customer reviews!

Jill & Chris Besida & Lloyd Bledsoe
Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm
Jill 216-470-6932

Last edited:
I would like some of these as well. I would like to set our next hatch in the incubator the week of Feb 11th. Could I get on a list to have some shipped to me that week or the week before? Please let me know, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom