10+ split lav silkie eggs Shipping Monday 6/14th

I thought maybe I was going crazy here for a second! LOL I know its late, but its not THAT late and that birdie definately didnt look like a silkie roo to me. LOL
wink.png

OHH and I dont know a thing about lav's when you have lav. chicks what do you breed them to? other lav's or blacks? Are they like cuckoo and you want to breed them back to black to keep the coloration good? Thanks in advance for any advice. JEN

Last edited:
If you look under her previous auctions, her lav roo is often shown. Definitely pure silkies, not mixes. Beautiful birds to boot.
smile.png

The lav bird above was one of her young orps.

Quote:
Sorry I should have said ignore the Splash orp pullet snuggling in with my split lav's:) Thats like their big sister-brooder mates and in love with her!!!

Daddy is 100% Lav silkie roo moms are 100% black bearded silkies:)

Good morning girls! Sorry Nat that I couldn't find your pic of the roo....lol....go read your first post...if someone didn't know you..it does seem kind of confusing....

Lily the Lavender Roo......

28165_lavender_roo.jpg

She may have a better pic, but this is the best I could find right off the bat.......
I think he is very young in this photo - like 6 mos

Last edited:
Quote:
HAHA YES that is "Him" at 5-6 months old??? I do not have a better photo as I accidently deleted a massive amount of photos about 2 months ago and have not had time to replace... Thanks brindle I knew I could count on you and you organization skills-

I better go check out my first post --thanks Mary

Back
Top Bottom