100% Hatch! And finally a hatch from shipped eggs!

FLF

Songster
12 Years
Sep 19, 2007
Portersville
I set 9 eggs from my muttly silkies, and got... 9 chicks! Finally, I don't feel like a chick murder. This was the first time I set my own eggs, since my guys are not show quality, but at this piont I just wanted SOMETHING to hatch, LOL.

Plus I finally got a hatch from shipped eggs. Another first for me! Thanks Jen! I got an adorable light splash, I couldn't have asked for much more.

Here is the whole lot, the little splash is the light one in the middle of my muttlies.
Allchicks110507.jpg

And the muttlies playing while splash is trying to sleep. Noisey Neighbors:lol:
chicksbrooder.jpg

And Splash after they woke "her" up.
sssplashchickawake110507.jpg

Hope everyone doesn't get to sick of my chicky pictures:)

Luck, not skill, for sure! I hope it holds out for Cyn's eggs (though I'm not holding my breath). I will be ecstatic if I get 1 chick out of any mailed batches! The way she packed them was sooo awesome... I bet if she could have put bubble wrap inside those eggs, she would have LOL.

Precious is exactly what they are. I must play with them a billion times a day, when I'm not at work. I think the horses and dogs are getting alittle jealous! Though they will be getting a bit of a shock when them move from my dining room, out to my tack room
roll.png
. Oh well.

Thank you for the kind words!

Back
Top Bottom