100% LAVENDER ORPINGTON PROJECT EGGS - NO "SPLITS" $6.50 - $7.00 ea

Backyard Farm

Certified Personal Chicken Attendant
10 Years
Apr 1, 2009
Please DO NOT BID!! Please email me if interested - [email protected] DO NOT BID! This is just a 7 day listing!

I have finally almost caught up on eggs request so I am posting this ad again. 1st shipping date available at the moment is June 15th, 16th or 19th depending on how many eggs requested.

100% LAVENDER ORPINGTON PROJECT EGGS.

All birds will be Lavender - NO "splits". (No black birds only carrying the lavender gene)

The price per egg is $7 per egg up to 8 eggs. 9 eggs to 16 eggs is $6.50 per egg. So you can order as many as you wish up to 16 per order. No extras sent.

Shipping will be $12 if 6 eggs or less. $16 if over 6 eggs. ( I use a LOT of bubble wrap and foam rubber - heavy). Have not had any breakage so far with this packing. I feel a few extra dollars for good sized box and good packing is worth it.

These birds are from Hinkjc - Jodi and her now famous, Lester.

I will be selling eggs for the next month or two as long as the girls cooperate. Girls still laying good - no unscheduled "broody" vacations as yet.

Payment to be paypal, money order or personal check. I have never received a "bad check" from the fine folk here at the BYC.

Please email me if interested - [email protected]. My message inbox here is always so full... emailing works better. Thank you.

Enjoy the pics of my "pretties"!

Last edited:
26763_a_lav_orp_7.jpg
26763_a_lav_orp_4.jpg

26763_a_lav_orp_3.jpg
26763_a_lav_orp_6.jpg

26763_lav_orp_chicks.jpg
26763_a_lav_orp_2_.jpg

26763_a_lav_orp_5.jpg

when the lav orp type is "more better".. :))

Lavender is such a new color and type just isn't as good as the long term established colors so "truth in advertizing".. mine and everyone else's lav orp birds/eggs are "lav orp projects" at this time in my opinion.

But ....looking pretty "orpish"!!

Over the next few years I think type will improve quickly. I am breeding/improving type with beautiful Legal English line black orps. .. and others are doing similar/same.

Beautiful new color for Orpingtons, I think.

Last edited:
I think yours are looking very "orpish", compared to a lot of other pictures that Ive seen.

Looks "more better" enough to me!

OH!! THANK YOU!!
...you just brought a very proud smile to my face!!

THank you for your kindness!

Last edited:
where are you located? just trying to see how far the eggs have to travel.
and how many eggs do you get per day? how many hens do you have?

and yes these are the best i've seen so far

Oh! Thank you! I live Vancouver, WA... so quite a trip. As I said in the listing, so far no broken eggs! Just got 2 emails today about eggs sent back east/south.... no breakage!!

Thank you! Yes, I am smitten with my Lav Orps. I am actually made the decision to sell all my marans so that I have more pens for these pretties. Hard decision!! So many pretty birds... so few pens. !!

Back
Top Bottom