100 Pictures of Our Flocks: A Community Picture Project

lau.gif
Accepted.
Thanks! What you can't see in the pictures is that my 3 Rottweilers are laying on the concrete near the girls.

-they ask to come inside!
lau.gif
Ah, this is such a good picture! But sadly, I must reject it. Taken before March 1, 2013.
62 5... i like this 1 ,she does this every morning :thumbsup
Accepted!
83 or 89? She's a frizzle, so always all fluffed out, or running away because her legs are blurry because she is walking away from me. She says, "mom, why you always chasing me with the camera?" LOL
Accepted. I will go ahead and add this under 89. a bird running AWAY! ;)
DSC_0222.JPG
Okay, I'm not really sure what this would go under, but it's just too funny! ...Perhaps 82- or 100! :p
How about 98. the stinkiest stink-eye for this picture?
A dinosaur chicken!
Accepted!
Here are some: Chicken Footprints (mud on a pool cover!) ... Don't know what this would fit under... Maybe Around the Coop?
Accepted!
Is there a Broody Hen Category?
There is 5. a broody glare if you'd like that for this picture. :)
Yes that would be a house chicken casually walking around my living room. Just don't tell the neighbours, they think I am crazy enough already.
We are all full for 24. a house chicken. Sorry.
We're also full for 75. a classy portrait. My apologies. :barnie Sorry if anything is mis-quoted here. My multi-quote is glitching on me for some reason.

Okay, all accepted are added up to this post except these two:
DSC_0222.JPG
Okay, I'm not really sure what this would go under, but it's just too funny! ...Perhaps 82- or 100! :p
How about 98. the stinkiest stink-eye for this picture?
Is there a Broody Hen Category?
There is 5. a broody glare if you'd like that for this picture. :)
Will add after you two confirm which themes you'd like for these pictures. :)

Okay, all accepted are added up to this post except these two:

Will add after you two confirm which themes you'd like for these pictures. :)

Broody Glare works! And the Polish can be Caption Worthy Shot if that works better, or if you already registered it for the other theme, that's fine too.

Adding. :) Caption-worthy is all full, so I'm going to leave it as 'round the coop.

ETA: We have all the broody glares we need! Thanks, everyone, for the entries! :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom