101 reasons we love ducks

@rareduck, drools..

@going quackers was wanting mostly to try: upwright laying type runners but some color would be great, KCs, and golden layer 300 hybrid. just to compare personally, Id need a huge pond for trio of the few each!

Last edited:
@rareduck, drools..

@going quackers was wanting mostly to try: upwright laying type runners but some color would be great, KCs, and golden layer 300 hybrid. just to compare personally, Id need a huge pond for trio of the few each!

Well love to know how it works out, i have some buffs in my scovie flock, but they were raised with my premature hatched scovies who turned out to be drakes.. so they make up this quad sub-flock.

283. The daily scovie Easter egg hunt. Is it in the nest? Under the porch? In the run?...
284. The ducky version of walking on water. Flapping wings, feet going 210, chest in the air, she gets across the whole pond in no time.
285. The way ducklings think flapping those tiny little wing stubs helps them run faster...

I haven't seen that yet.  Maybe mine are too young.  Yes, I'm proud to be a quackhead!

DSC04171.jpg

What breed is the female(?) in front with the feet not in the picture? I have a duck like that and I don't know the breed

Back
Top Bottom