11 Wk Old Roosters. Phila.Burbs.3-Silver Penciled Rocks ; 1-Black Cochin ; 1-Blue Lace Wyandotte .

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by JourneymanSun, Sep 4, 2013.

1. JourneymanSun

JourneymanSun Out Of The Brooder

I have a few roosters looking for a place to be.
    They were Hatched on June 14,2013
    -83 days old today/11 weeks.
    Two of the Rocks like doing the stare down ,That is their favorite past time with one another .The other guys don't . They have been handled +2 times daily . They are quite friendly. \
    Raised/Housed together.
    Fed McGeary Organics since day 1.
    Vaccinated for Marks and Coccidiosis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are the Silver Penciled Rocks

[​IMG][​IMG]

Black Cochin

[​IMG][​IMG]

BLW

I posted these guys here figureing they have a better shot at a good home vs craigs list.I'm checking with some local farm to see if they would like the addition to their flock.

Thank You
    John

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  2. she-earl

she-earl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2009
    Lancaster County PA
    How far are you from Lancaster County?

3. JourneymanSun

I'm an hour and a half from Lancaster. I pass thru twice a week on the way to Hershey . Shipping to Indiana is not in the cards.
    John

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  4. she-earl

she-earl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2009
    Lancaster County PA
    Are these large fowl or bantams? What days do you come through Lancaster? Also, what route do you travel on?

5. JourneymanSun

I Take the Turnpike to Lebanon exit266. Rt 72 to 322 W. These Guys are large foul . I'm down to two Silver Penciled Rocks and the Black Cochin . The BLW and one of the SPR have been spoken for. I'll be up that way thursday night 9/12 or friday morning 9/13 of next week.
    John

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by