11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually really loving this weather. I got to put my two week ducklings outside and they are loving it

Agree that this weather has been awesome! I am glad that we are in quarantine with this weather and I can send kids outside instead of lots of snow and cold! We got a lot done the last 4 days. Kids helped me trim some honeylocust trees and extend the daytime chicken pen (fence runs parallel between our honeylocust tree row and evergreen tree row - tripled the size of the existing pen), moved 2 groups of cows, and put up the trampoline that has been in storage in our shop for almost 5 years. :)

Agree that this weather has been awesome! I am glad that we are in quarantine with this weather and I can send kids outside instead of lots of snow and cold! We got a lot done the last 4 days. Kids helped me trim some honeylocust trees and extend the daytime chicken pen (fence runs parallel between our honeylocust tree row and evergreen tree row - tripled the size of the existing pen), moved 2 groups of cows, and put up the trampoline that has been in storage in our shop for almost 5 years. :)
I bet they're having a blast on the trampoline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom