11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Reminder - Since one of the contests is this:
Contest #1: Guess How Many Eggs Will Be Set

May I suggest that we not post the number of eggs to be set? And once you do set the eggs, please send me a conversation and let me know how many were set so I can add your number to the spreadsheet.

I have 10+ Light Brahma eggs arriving Thurs. (I hope.) Also a dozen+ silkie and silkie/cochin most likely making an appearance tomorrow, sooo I'll be starting too early for the HAL, But I just couldn't wait. :oops:

Anyway, I'll hang with ya'll and (hopefully) taunt you with my beautiful babies while you're still anxiously candling. :hugs
I can't wait to see how they do!

I have 10+ Light Brahma eggs arriving Thurs. (I hope.) Also a dozen+ silkie and silkie/cochin most likely making an appearance tomorrow, sooo I'll be starting too early for the HAL, But I just couldn't wait. :oops:

Anyway, I'll hang with ya'll and (hopefully) taunt you with my beautiful babies while you're still anxiously candling. :hugs
We both can taunt them because I put more in yesterday 😂 I'll put some in for Easter too. We have a waiting list of people wanting to buy them

We both can taunt them because I put more in yesterday 😂 I'll put some in for Easter too. We have a waiting list of people wanting to buy them
I think I'm gonna hold onto mine. Once I have a breeding population, I think selling cute fluffballs might be prudent. I have so many... one can overdo this poultry thing. Also I'm running out of freezer space. And I have three dedicated freezers. :oops:

I think I'm gonna hold onto mine. Once I have a breeding population, I think selling cute fluffballs might be prudent. I have so many... one can overdo this poultry thing. Also I'm running out of freezer space. And I have three dedicated freezers. :oops:
SET ALL THE EGGS! :lau

I need a bigger chest freezer. We will have more meat soon. I can't believe I even did the chickens I did this weekend with zero issues. I like selling my chicks and watching others flocks grow with my chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom