11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to play! Polish, Mille Fleur D'uccles, bantam Cochins, Giant cochins and possibly silkies, if I can figure out where I can put them that the rooster can go with the girls. Right now the girls are in the garden coop, and no boys allowed since it is right next to the house. Hubby is a late sleeper.
View attachment 2040374
chick hatching.gif

They are so cute!

Welcome!

Yay, I've been waiting for this to show up! I'm in!! :celebrate :jumpy I was just talking with my mom about this this morning and I'm pretty sure I've decided to hatch from my Fawn Silver Duckwing OEGBs for the hatch-a-long. My others are either not laying or have been hit-or-miss with fertility in the past, so the OEGBs are the safest to make sure I actually have a hatch. :D

Yay, I've been waiting for this to show up! I'm in!! :celebrate :jumpy I was just talking with my mom about this this morning and I'm pretty sure I've decided to hatch from my Fawn Silver Duckwing OEGBs for the hatch-a-long. My others are either not laying or have been hit-or-miss with fertility in the past, so the OEGBs are the safest to make sure I actually have a hatch. :D
Yay! You made it. I was going to post on your thread soon

I just got muscovy eggs in the mail today... mmm was going to let them rest a day then set them, that will put me 4 days early. oh well I will be having turkey and chicken around then so all is well!
Thanks for joining the hatch a long!

I would join but planning on setting eggs on the 16th or 17th in order for them to hatch a few days early. Because I am doing in our classroom and I won't be here on easter to keep an eye on them.. :(
Join anyway! You don't have to set on the exact day.

I want to play! Polish, Mille Fleur D'uccles, bantam Cochins, Giant cochins and possibly silkies, if I can figure out where I can put them that the rooster can go with the girls. Right now the girls are in the garden coop, and no boys allowed since it is right next to the house. Hubby is a late sleeper.
View attachment 2040374
:celebrate
Welcome to the new members!

I bet Banty can hatch a lot of chicks in the cabinet incubator! Penney is making Olive Eggers!

How fun!
Too many. No longer does incubator size restrict my sets. I fear my new power. :oops:

Oooh, how pretty. Do you have pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom