11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Oooo so pm with our final numbers?? Hmm guess I won’t be giving away my total numbers 🤨🤐😬
Even though I‘ve been here for a year now...
Can someone explain exactly how we tell @ casportpony our final answers on numbers
is it what numbers hatched at the end or the number of eggs we put in the incubator? Sorry about my confusion at the moment 🤦‍♀️:oops:
I may have more questions later as well

Also! I have officially made decision well technically the people that are getting the chicks from me has and I will be setting 19 eggs in our incubator on Saturday.
sadly no good update on that hen that maybe was broody that I snapped her out of most likely.:(

Can someone explain exactly how we tell @ casportpony our final answers on numbers
is it what numbers hatched at the end or the number of eggs we put in the incubator? Sorry about my confusion at the moment 🤦‍♀️:oops:

Also! I have officially made decision well technically the people that are getting the chicks from me has and I will be setting 19 eggs in our incubator on Saturday.
sadly no good update on that hen that maybe was broody that I snapped her out of most likely.:(

Well the first set of numbers we will be sending is total number of eggs we set in the incubator. Doesn’t matter if they end up being infertile or not hatching for whatever reason. Since there’s a challenge going on on who will guess the closest to actual number of eggs set during this hatchalong. I would imagine we have to private message them so it’s easier to keep track instead of everyone posting their numbers on this thread, plus to not give an advantage to the guessers participating in the challenge. That’s my guess anyway.

@casportpony is who you message the numbers of eggs you are setting.

Well the first set of numbers we will be sending is total number of eggs we set in the incubator. Doesn’t matter if they end up being infertile or not hatching for whatever reason. Since there’s a challenge going on on who will guess the closest to actual number of eggs set during this hatchalong. I would imagine we have to private message them so it’s easier to keep track instead of everyone posting their numbers on this thread, plus to not give an advantage to the guessers participating in the challenge. That’s my guess anyway.
that makes wonderful sense thank you!

Last edited:
I was about to ask a question about 100 RIR eggs but then I saw your username. I’m over here thinking 10-12 eggs will be a lot to set 😝
Yeah this is the biggest set I’ve ever set but business is great so I’m going to hatch the most I can. Plus about 75-90 will hatch. I’ll most likely be running 3 brooders. Which are 6x3 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom