11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Thanks for letting me know to send a message to casportpony. I'm setting 20 eggs. 6 are from my only 2 Polish both are Tolbunt one is a Frizzle. 6 are silkie eggs, 2 are nice looking green eggs(Probably my cream legbar), 1 is a blue egg (probably EE) 5 brown eggs one of which is from my Turken. Possible rooster dads are 1 paint silkie, 1 appenzeller spitzhauben, 1 Easter egger and 1 EE x Spitzhauben.

I work in a school as a para and my students will follow along remotely! It's my work from home project.
To send a message to @casportpony look at the top (brown) bar on the top of your window. Most of the way to the right you'll see a little envelope picture. Click on the envelope then click "start a new conversation" in the pop-up that appears. A new window will open. Enter her name exactly the way I did above in the "recipients" space, then type your message in the message space. She only needs to know how many you set. There's a contest to guess how many eggs will be set--that's why she needs to know.

I work in a school as a para and my students will follow along remotely! It's my work from home project.

I love that you're doing that!! With schools being out here I've seen that there are zoos and such that have been doing the same. I think it's great that they have something special to watch from home!

This is a neet idea for a thread .. Odd link came up in the corner of my screen and that'show I found this thread.. Why did that
link come up? Is that a new option the thread starteds have now?

Just curious....

Don't question it, just get some eggs for your incubator and set them tomorrow at noon, lol. :lau

Honestly, it's the first time I had seen the pop up as well! It must be a newer feature. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom