11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting mine to hatch Friday also. Today is the start of day 20 and the end of a full 19 days..
You have chickens, right? My ducklings always internally pip 2 or 3 days before they hatch.

This is my first time doing my own duck eggs.

My chicken eggs are due to hatch on Saturday just like the duck eggs.

This will be the last Squatch hatch. We are trading him for another rooster that is a standard size tomorrow. My friend's gf is sending a pic of the ones she has and I'll choose which one I like.

All locked down here. I got the humidity up, turner removed and shelf paper set down. Now the wait... Do you think I should I place the eggs closer together even though it would mean opening the incubator?

DSCF1124.JPG

You have chickens, right? My ducklings always internally pip 2 or 3 days before they hatch.

This is my first time doing my own duck eggs.

My chicken eggs are due to hatch on Saturday just like the duck eggs.

This will be the last Squatch hatch. We are trading him for another rooster that is a standard size tomorrow. My friend's gf is sending a pic of the ones she has and I'll choose which one I like.

Oh no!! No more Squatch?

Oh no!! No more Squatch?
He's too big for our girls. I'll find another gorgeous rooster that is a better fit. Supposedly the pic I'll get tomorrow of my choices will blow my mind. We will see.

When we ordered these jersey giants they were supposed to be pullets of course they sexed both of them wrong.

I actually have a bantam Brahma rooster who I'm keeping, but we want to replace squatch. Our girls just aren't happy anymore and he overpowers them. He was my husband's rooster and when he said he wants a new one, I agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom