11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 19 is the longest day. Last time I heard internal pips at day 20 so I’m hoping to hear the same tomorrow. I’m so impatient. I think next time I need to run two incubators with different hatch dates so I have something to do like candle or weigh eggs instead of just sitting here staring at day 19 eggs

There is nothing worse to me than waking up with a tick crawling on me because I cannot get back to bed. I feel like they're crawling on me all night after I find one 😂
I tried to let my dog sleep with me once. 🤷‍♀️ Didn't work out. The experiment lasted maybe five minutes... probably less. I have no idea how people do it.

I tried to let my dog sleep with me once. 🤷‍♀️ Didn't work out. The experiment lasted maybe five minutes... probably less. I have no idea how people do it.

Due to work, my husband and I lived in two different states for a few months so he let our dog sleep with him. He was both an outside and indoor dog at the time. When I came to visit he still slept with us and I got eaten by fleas!! After I was done with work and moved in permanently and had kids, I said no more dogs in my bed. My dog has since chosen to live outdoors forever. But yeah, no pets in my house except hatching eggs and one-day-old chicks, after that they go outside.

Day 19 is the longest day. Last time I heard internal pips at day 20 so I’m hoping to hear the same tomorrow. I’m so impatient. I think next time I need to run two incubators with different hatch dates so I have something to do like candle or weigh eggs instead of just sitting here staring at day 19 eggs

It doesn't help...I'm staring at 3 incubators with 2 different hatch dates that are all on lockdown. I think it might actually be worse because I was getting really good at ignoring my lockdown incubators until day 20...lol, Now I'm looking at all 3 because 1 incubator is on day 20. NOTHING! NOTHING from any of them! :lau

4-9-20.JPG

It doesn't help...I'm staring at 3 incubators with 2 different hatch dates that are all on lockdown. I think it might actually be worse because I was getting really good at ignoring my lockdown incubators until day 20...lol, Now I'm looking at all 3 because 1 incubator is on day 20. NOTHING! NOTHING from any of them! :lau

View attachment 2082220
I’ll be honest... every 30 minutes I keep running to the incubator and peering in the little window... I have no control:lau
patience does not work with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom