12 Araucana Hatching Eggs - NPIP CA

shanshan51

Songster
8 Years
Sep 7, 2011
Vacaville, CA
d1bf45a5-86b8-411a-e5a7-b0157fd3029b.jpg

My husband and I fell in love with the the rumpless tufted Araucana breed when we noticed that they had the funniest personalities. We found them to be quite unique due to their tufts that are composed of a group of feathers that grow from a protruding flap of skin located near the ear, called a peduncle.
c93ed16a-8af7-4937-91c1-d8a3c9b2a281.jpg

The tufts gene is lethal when present on both chromosomes (homozygous) so we have found it best to breed our tufted Rooster to our cleanfaced Hens. When you purchase chicks or adult birds from us the can be a mixture of tufted and clean-faced birds. There is wide variability in the size and shape of tufts which we are perfecting with every generation. Come and visit our farm and you will see that our Araucanas are quite showy with their tufts which makes for an unforgettable impression! O-yeah and don't forget they lay true blue eggs!
f50550c6-8834-43ca-8677-8c64a5a64b2d.jpg

To purchase Araucana hatching eggs send $57 to [email protected] on Paypal and orders will be sent out in the order they are received.

Last edited:
I am looking for a young Treo of true araucanas araucana rumpless and Tufted any help ? thanks kevin
bow.gif
Hi There,

I can put a trio together of birds that are around 3 months old. It would include a black double tufted cockerel, a golden duckwing cf pullet with tail, and another black pullet.

Would you sell a dozen eggs for $25? And what would shipping be to st louis, mo area? I gotta have some of these! Ive always wanted araucanas but no one around me has any...

Is the offer of 24 for 50.00 plus shipping still available? Sorry, just seeing the add but would like to place an order if they are still laying. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom