12+ Assorted Variety Silkie, Showgirl and Satin Showgirl Eggs

Eggs available?

View attachment 1228732 View attachment 1228735 12+ extras Assorted Color Silkie eggs $45 shipping included. Right now my flock is all together, so the colors you might get are Blue, Black, Splash, White, Partridge, Buff, Grey ( Silver Partridge) I also do have a Red Showgirl roo and a Porcelain Showgirl roo in the flock as well as 3 Satin Showgirl hens and one Showgirl hen. pack with EXTRA care & time to ensure the eggs arrive in excellent condition. If you have questions on how I ship PM me. I've had many happy customers with great hatch rates but I can not control what happens once they are handed over to the USPS. The eggs are insured thru the USPS for up to $50 if something happens during shipping. My NPIP# is 58-2009-E.

View attachment 1228732 View attachment 1228735 12+ extras Assorted Color Silkie eggs $45 shipping included. Right now my flock is all together, so the colors you might get are Blue, Black, Splash, White, Partridge, Buff, Grey ( Silver Partridge) I also do have a Red Showgirl roo and a Porcelain Showgirl roo in the flock as well as 3 Satin Showgirl hens and one Showgirl hen. pack with EXTRA care & time to ensure the eggs arrive in excellent condition. If you have questions on how I ship PM me. I've had many happy customers with great hatch rates but I can not control what happens once they are handed over to the USPS. The eggs are insured thru the USPS for up to $50 if something happens during shipping. My NPIP# is 58-2009-E.
I am looking to purchase eggs how do I reach you thanks

Back
Top Bottom