12+ Australian Spotted Duck eggs (fertility proven)

Sure, I'll sell 6. 6 would be half the price ($12 + shipping)...or you can pick them up if you are wanting to.
Thanks! I've got plenty of their eggs now. they're laying well and i'm not letting them keep them just yet. Maybe in May I'll let them be broody if they want to,still.
Lisa

later in the day I should be...but I'm on the Northwest side of NJ too. PM me for more specific info...ok?

It was a pleasure meeting you and i want to tell you that my wife and son have fallen in love with the pair i picked up. Thank you

I'm so glad your family loves them and that you got them home safely! Have fun and I hope she resumes egg laying soon for you and that you get some duckligns to hatch from the eggs too!
Thank you so much, and please post some pics of them in their new home for me?
Lisa

I've got 11 eggs laid 5/2-5/9 ready to go, and will add any laid tomorrow. They are not laying well right now- not sure why. Our weather is definitely more like April should've been, not like April and May have been this year. But I could ship out tomorrow if someone wants these.
Thanks
Lisa

Here they are. they thing they own the yard. Thanks we are enjoying them very much and she has layed 6 eggs. She started laying eggs 2 days latter.

What kind of (for lack of a better term)"coop/run" do you need for ducks? We have 40 acres here in MI, and have a small, about 1/8th of an acre pond out back. I was wondering if I could put up fencing around it and a coop on one end, if the ducks would do well there? We would have to walk out to them to feed them but that would not be an issue. How dependent are the ducks on their caretakers? Thanks for any and all info. Your ducks look great. Can't wait to hear back from ya, Mike.

I am sorry this is my first pair of ducks. I have 1/2 acre and they stay in the proberty I don't have a fence around my property but they don't leave the area I have a very small coop and they just come in every night. I got these as adult for the first few days I kept them in the coop until she started to lay eggs then I open the door and she just keeps coming back to lay her eggs and to eat. And all the male does is follow her where ever she goes. I don't have many animals around my area that will hert them but i do have to lock them up at night just incase.
How many ducks do you have? Did you get them as duckling?

Back
Top Bottom