12+ Australian Spotted Duck eggs (fertility proven)

chickenlisa

Invincible Summer
12 Years
Apr 9, 2007
This is a Buy it now sale: Just reply to it and PM me when you are sure you want them. I'll have more every week or two for quite awhile since I'm not hatching any for a few months. My female Aussie Spot ducks have started laying eggs already this Spring (a month earlier than previous years!) and are presently laying about 2-3/day. I've shipped out 14 already and have another dozen ready to go soon.... I'll send 12 (+ free extras) for $24 + $17 for USPS Priority shipping ($41 total) to anyone in the 48 lower United States. My Mama ducks hatched babies last Spring and some BYC members have had some hatch from their eggs too. The eggs I ship will be collected daily for almost a week, then I'll bubble wrap each egg and I should be able to ship out the same day or day after Paypal payment ($41) to [email protected] is rec'd.No echecks please.
Thanks- and I've got more adorable baby pics(Ok- grown up pics too) if you want to see....the original parents are Blueheads, so the babies are ending up all 3 colors. I've got 2 big ducks sitting on 1 nest with about 11 growing Aussie eggs under them. I'll hopefully have Aussie ducklings and maybe an adult drake or two available for local pickup in a week or two. I'll post pics then if I do...
Thanks
Lisa
Now- Available (2012 ducklings are being hatched by BYC members who bought eggs this spring.
Week of April 9th- Sold
Week of April 16th- Sold
Week of May 7th- Sold

PS-These are small ducks...just a bit larger than Mandarin Ducks...
I hatched my original pair from eggs I got from Asher (here on BYC) about 4 years ago.- I have many pics- if you want to see more, please ask. Thanks!
900x600px-LL-c8caa625_1401_baby_aussiesgetting_bigger_004.jpeg

LL

LL

Last edited:
I have 12 eggs as of an hour ago- there may be more out there too. I check every few hours on the days I'm home. (I usually send at least 14 when someone buys a dozen.)
tongue.png

I couldn't resist showing you one of my baby's pics! They loved to climb in and paddle around then climb back out again- too sweet!

Last edited:
Someone just bought this weeks' eggs and I'll start collecting again for the next person interested. I had 18 go out to him for a class project....How do I leave Feedback on this new BYC site? I'd like to, but can't figure out how to....
hu.gif

Lisa

edited to say: I figured out how to from his member page/feedback/leave FB.....

Last edited:
eggs only for now. Depending on where you live, I'd maybe decide to hatch some ducklings at some point for pickup only...I'm in NW NJ near the Delaware River...
Hope you're nearby!
frow.gif

update for today:
12 eggs as of now with more tomorrow. Can ship out 12+ anytime Monday or Tuesday....If interested, Just let me know with a PM. (Can't bump for 2 more days though..)
Thanks, Lisa

3/13 update: 12 and many extras ready to ship today...just PM me if you want them.Thanks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom