12+ BBS Cochins (LF) hatching eggs

Minniechickmama

Senora Pollo Loco
14 Years
Sep 4, 2009
Minnesota
Up for consideration, 12+ BBS Cochin, large breed hatching eggs. I have two pens of these lovely, fluffy birds! I have SQ and breeder quality together in both pens so that I can broaden the bloodline a bit. One pen is 2 Blue roos over BBS hens. The other pen is 2 Black roos over Blue and Black hens. They are all laying very well, and have been for some time already. In fact, one got tired of laying and wants to sit in the corner and get mad when I take her eggs.

These will ship on Monday 4/22 to the first person to send the payment through paypal to my account jttaa@hcinet. net. The total is going to be $30 for the eggs plus $15 for shipping for total of $45.
I cannot guarantee hatch rate once the eggs leave my hands and enter the postal system, however I do an excellent job of wrapping and packaging eggs to help prevent damage as much as possible.

Here is the best I have of them for now. They aren't looking their best since it is breeding season now.

There are two of the older Blue Rooster's sons in one pen, and they are near carbon copies of him but Black. Very good size, nice width, good round and wide tails, very good feathering on the legs and feet. Not much wrong with them that I can find. They are very correct and even show worthy, but the only showing happening from my end is my kids taking them to 4-H since I don't have a lot of time with all my chicken duties right now. I do have some from another breeders on here in these pens too. My original trio came directly from Urch. So, there are the offspring of those in here, and then I hatched some from aceschix on here last year and placed them in the pen too for some outcross blood. Those are very nice birds, just need a little more size, which my other birds have.
I am getting loads of these eggs now, so I could easily do 2 dozen in one week. I have some ready now if anyone were interested.

Back
Top Bottom