12+ BBS Orpington Eggs

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
I have a Black Rooster (Son of Speckledhens Suede) over Blue and Splash Hens
Also Have a Blue Rooster over Blue and Splash Hens. Fertility has been great.

I no longer accept Paypal, I will however be trusting enough to go ahead and ship the eggs to the winner and the winner can send me a Postal Money Order. This has worked out very well everytime I have done this.

Have to say I have a gorgeous little splash chick 3 weeks old in brooder ( got one of those eggs and it hatched) Then I got 4 more a few weeks ago and all 4 are doing great in bator! I want more more more more:)
thumbsup.gif
ALso if your buying BO's from Lockedhearts -my eggs are veining great too

Quote:
I have eggs now in the bator from my Black Rooster, the last ones I hatched from the Blue Flock I got one Black from 8 eggs. My Black rooster is young and I am not sure how the Blacks will be, I will know in 10 days
wink.png

Quote:
Thanks for the kind words Natalie! Herc (BO Roo) has always had strong genes.....LOL

big_smile.png
hello, I'm bidding on your eggs either way because I have a couple of buff orpingtons and they are my favorites of my flock, but if you don't mind a question.... Would the eggs won be from the black roo or the blue roo, or maybe both.... thank you.... It would be wonderful to have different colors......
ps.. what kind of percentage are you getting of broody hens in your egg hatches for yourself?....I have one very broody buff orp hen currently looking for some baby's....and I would like to have a couple more broody hens...

Quote:
They would be from both flocks. None of my Orpingtons have gone broody but all of these hens were hatched last year and are young so that is not to say they won't.

Quote:
They would be from both flocks. None of my Orpingtons have gone broody but all of these hens were hatched last year and are young so that is not to say they won't.

Thank you....

Back
Top Bottom