12 + Bearded Silkie Eggs B/B/S from Bad Azz Silkies

ultra1classic

THE FLUFFINATOR
10 Years
Jul 20, 2009
Virginia
12 plus B/B/S Bearded Silkie Eggs...All of my birds are show quality stock. They have done well in the shows they attended this year BV's, BB's and Res CH Featherleg... Fertility has been excellent here on the farm..My incubator is full!! I also have about 40 chicks in th brooder (bbs, whites and lavs) just pm or email if interested in started birds. The birds pictured below (plus another blue) are laying the eggs that will be shipped . shipping is $12.00.....paypal only...NPIP AND AI CERTIFIED

37218_nat1.jpg

her twin
37218_byc_eggs.jpg

Fred
37218_fred.jpg

37218_bk.jpg

37218_babyg.jpg

chicken Joe
37218_chicken_joe.jpg

37218_9-7-09_012.jpg

37218_sp.jpg

37218_baby_girl.jpg

37218_ka2.jpg

37218_008.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
So sorry the racoon got your babies...that stinks!!!!!!

I was devastated! Yours weren't the only ones I lost either.

Quote:
thanks Nat....darn senior moments!!! rofl
kathy said i can't hatch anymore for a while :-( ...I don't understand whats wrong with having 75 chicks running around

Quote:
kathy said i can't hatch anymore for a while :-( ...I don't understand whats wrong with having 75 chicks running around

That seems perfectly fine to me!
hu.gif

Quote:

KAT!!! she needs to come up and chill for another weekend-maybe we can talk her into just one more eentsy weensty widdle hatch???:) cabin is empty..hehehe

For those who don't know Bob's silkies they all hatch with Harley tattoos on their legs and wings. You can only see them when they shed their chick fluff and grow in their adult feathers. The genetic engineering involved to produce this cannot be explained.

Back
Top Bottom