12+ BL/BL/SP Silkie eggs from SQ Stock!!! **see pics** 24 Auction!!!

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
Per request, I have 12+ blue/black/splash Silkie eggs up for auction from my SQ stock!
smile.png
This is a quick, 24 hour auction! Austion will end tomorrow evening and I will ship Wednesday! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! All of my silkies are bearded, most have vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! My bl/bl/sp silkies have won BB, RB, and BV, and RV! I will send you 12 plus extras--only fresh eggs, within the past three days before time of shipping will be shipped! Shipping will be a flat fee of $13, so when auction is finished, add $13 to final bid. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! Please also understand that shipped eggs are a gamble. I do my best to wrap and box them so they arrive safely to you, but I have no control over their handling once they have left my hands! I have an excellent hatch rate here and a kazillion silkie chicks to prove it! I'm just a tad tired of hatching out eggs and need a break!
smile.png
Here are just some of the pictures of my bl/bl/sp silkies:

birds09102.jpg

birds09111.jpg

april2010100-1.jpg

birds09101.jpg

silkies2009013.jpg

april2010086.jpg

birds09009.jpg

april2010148.jpg

I so wanted these eggs but seeing as my wery first hatch is due to hatch tomorrow I don't think I can spend 60, till I have more experience with the bator. I will be pleased for the winner but heartbroken for myself. M@M you have lovely babies, I especially love the first 2 girls in your pics. I knew they would not go cheap, but I was hoping. I will keep my eyes open for more of your auctions. I don't expect you to have a hard time selling any eggs. I am going to go stick my face back in the bator window. I really hate bowing out of this one.
hmm.png
But good luck to all.

Quote:
Awwwwww...thank you SO much! Good luck on your hatch!!!! Enjoy those babies!!!
smile.png

God bless,
Tracey

I am 26 hours into lockdown and nothing. If the situtation were diffrent your eggs would be mine. Do you every sell chicks?
hide.gif
I highly doubt it but worth a chance. I only just started with silkies this year but fell head over heels the min. I had them and knew they were in my life to stay. Good luck with your auction, not that you need it a pic says a thousand words but Wow is the one that comes to the front of my brain.
Thanks for the well wishes with the hatch, I am a mess at this point!

Quote:
Awwww--I'm sure he LOVES his girls!!!
smile.png
He was such a sweet boy!!!
smile.png

M@M@2four :

Quote:
Hey Nat! How are ya mama?!

Im awesome-thanks for asking! How are you??? busy as ever I see!!!! Ive been lurking on your last two auctions just admiring and watching-LOL its quite the little war going on with only an hour or so to go--my favorite time to watch them
pop.gif
between your eggs-Bobs eggs and karens eggs Im dying-I have the bator running now with Bobs eggs in and next mine go in- if I didnt intend on filling that sucker with all of mine Ive been contemplating being a ding bat and and getting the old bator out and reving that up too!
th.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey Nat! How are ya mama?!

Im awesome-thanks for asking! How are you??? busy as ever I see!!!! Ive been lurking on your last two auctions just admiring and watching-LOL its quite the little war going on with only an hour or so to go--my favorite time to watch them
pop.gif
between your eggs-Bobs eggs and karens eggs Im dying-I have the bator running now with Bobs eggs in and next mine go in- if I didnt intend on filling that sucker with all of mine Ive been contemplating being a ding bat and and getting the old bator out and reving that up too!
th.gif

LOL!!!
gig.gif
You sound as bad as me...I once had three hovabators and my GQF Cabinet bator all going at once. That was a bit over-whelming...I had waaaay too many chicks hatch out all at once! I swore I would never do that again, but I do get tempted!
wink.png
I sold 2 of the hovabators cause I didn't trust myself...I still have one though....I think I need help!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom