12+ BLRW - stellar bloodlines - LAST CHANCE SALE for 2012! TWO SHIPMENTS LEFT!

slackwater

Songster
9 Years
Feb 1, 2010
SoMD
Updated 12/25 - TWO MORE SHIPMENT LEFT FOR THIS SALE!

Here's the last sale for 2012 - all shipments set to go out from 24-31Dec2012 will be $30 + $12 shipping (for a total of $42).

These will go up to $48 in the new year, but...right now they're on sale! Through December, they are $36/dozen, with $12 shipping, for a total of $48 for up to 16 eggs! I can ship 2x/week, so there will be about 9 lucky people! Send me a PM now!!!

BEAUTIFUL blue laced red wyandottes from Sterling, Foley AND Paul lines! These birds have fantastic lacing, rich red coloring and full bodies - no brassiness (note that the roo in my avatar is not a part of my breeding flock) or narrow-bodied hens. The entire flock is a joy to have!

In this buy-it-now ad, you will get 12+ (at LEAST 14) eggs, lovingly packed to maximize the chances that they will arrive safely at your door. I can ship 2-3 times/week, so there are many chances to get a shipment at just the right time for your schedule. Shipping is $12.

As will all shipped eggs, there is no guarantee that your eggs will hatch, even if they arrive in one piece (which is the only part that I can reasonably control). HOWEVER, if you have a terrible hatch, please do let me know and I will do what I can to help you.

Last edited:
I can't pm you (daily limit), I am interested in a dozen if you think you will have enough eggs left in your shipping time-frame.

Back
Top Bottom