12+ Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Hatching Eggs NPIP ~ LF

I'm so sorry, I'm new to this type of communications and there is no way for me to reply to your PM?! It says I have reached my 2 day PM's allowed per day, yet I just got on. I wonder how one is to communicate privately if I'm only permitted 2 per 24 hour period. Oy. Soo.......I would love if you could ship me 1 dozen on Monday. June 4th. If you let me know how to PayPal and what the total will be (where are these eggs coming from?) I will paypal you. the only question I have is where did your original stock come from? I'm trying to add to my Foley line as my 3 yr old rooster doesn't seem to be doing his job this year and my hens have been broody for a LONG time :eek:) thank you!
Pm'd you!
fl.gif
If you can Pm me send me your regular email if you can't pm me back with 2~24hr period

Thanks Kylie~my eggs arrived in great condition ~ thank you for so many extra's!! Will let you know how my hatch goes :)

Fern
Joyful Hearts Farm

Ok, thank you. I'm in the process of purchasing an incubator. So I'm trying to figure out the timing. I will get back to you when I have a better idea of dates.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom