12 + blue mottled bantam cochin project eggs for sale!

austinhart123

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
Los Angeles CA
offered, atleast 12, + extras of my bluemottled project eggs, chicks will feather out blue or black but be split for mottled, breed your blues to mottled birds for blue mottleds and black mottleds, breed to eachother for blue mottleds and black mottleds, but you will get more blue mottled if you breed your blues to a mottled. Eggs are from the breeders pictured above i get two eggs a day since one of the hens is broody so it takes about 6 days to collect a dozen. Winner must have paypal and pays shipping. Shipping is 15.50, or 14.50 if you do not want shipping conformation for usps large priority box. No guarentees on hatchability although weve had very high fertility and hatches here. no gaurentee on safe shipment, only gaurentee is that they will leave here properly packaged and in tact. Auction ends Monday at 1:30 pm pacific time, paypal is received that night and eggs are sent tuesday morning.
thanks

UPDATE! I may look into a smaller box for shipping since this is only 1 dozen eggs, i will not be able to edit the auction but i will be able to write it in the paragraph above

Back
Top Bottom