12+ easter eggers

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by kizanne, Nov 12, 2013.

1. kizanne

kizanne Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2011
    Tallahassee, FL
    In the pen, I have a large hybrid rooster and an easter egger girls. Some of the girls are americana some are easter eggers.

The price only includes the blue and green eggs in the picture (those are the eggs) they have all been laid since Thursday. I'll be shipping as soon as someone claims them and pays.

Shipping is $15 and I ship priority from zip 32303

Or 18+ for $15 also available.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  2. kizanne

Mar 28, 2011
    Tallahassee, FL
    shipping 11/18 is claimed.

I can ship 18+ on 11/22 for $15 for eggs and $15 for shipping.

3. Chikadeee

Chikadeee New Egg

Aug 4, 2013
    I'd love some green hatching eggs! :) Have some?

4. Cynth

Cynth Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Lyman, Maine
    do you have any more ee's? if you have ameraucanas I have a roo but all my ordered eggs didn't make it this year for my other ameraucanas.

5. kizanne

Mar 28, 2011
    Tallahassee, FL
    I have some ee eggs I can ship out this week., Wednesday. Sent you a private message.

6. chickydoos

chickydoos Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2013
    missouri
    Hi i am looking for blue and green/olive hatching eggs. I have never purchased eggs online before but i have hatched quite a few eggs before. Im just wondering if u give any kind of guarantee or if u include extra eggs in shipping just in case. I live near st louis, mo. Looking for a dozen eggs. How muh would shipping be? .also it is about 28 degrees for the average high here lately. Will they be ok? Thanks in advance!

7. chickydoos

chickydoos Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2013
    missouri
    Also do you have any pictures of the parents? Would love to see what they look like! :) thanks!

8. kizanne

Mar 28, 2011
    Tallahassee, FL
    A dozen is $10 and shipping is $15. They don't recommend letting eggs freeze so I would do hold at post or make sure you are home to accept the package. No one guarantees shipped eggs but if the post office were to totally smash your package we could work something out. I do send extra to make up for a few cracked eggs. Remember shipped eggs don't usually all hatch anyway and some will be boys.

If I have time this weekend I can post some pictures of the parents but the girls mostly are black with ameracauna shapes. I have other chickens in the pen. The dad would be a hybrid large fowl or an easter egger there are both in the pen. When they free range it is possible that a blue laced wyandotte roo or silkie roo fertilizes but not probably as the flocks keep to themselves and Big boy my hybrid roo protects his girls from interlopers.

9. Cynth

Cynth Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Lyman, Maine
    I should have paid extra for some of them!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by