12 + extras Blue / Splash Orpington Hatching Eggs

gumpsgirl

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Mar 25, 2008
Virginia
This auction is for 12 + extras, Blue/Splash Orpington eggs to be shipped out this coming Wednesday, June 16th. Shipping is included in the BIN price unless you live in OR, WA, or CA then add an extra $5 to help cover the extra shipping expense.

Summer is here folks with temperatures starting to get how, I don't know how much longer I will be offering eggs for sale. Get them while you can!
smile.png

My flock is blue and splash, so you will not get blacks from these eggs. People usually get quite a few splashes too.

I have all of my breeder flocks on a breeder supplement and have had excellent results with hatching eggs so far this year.
smile.png

7910_dsc05266.jpg

7910_dsc05211.jpg

7910_dsc05210.jpg

7910_dsc05240.jpg

7910_dsc05223.jpg

Here is a 23 wk. old splash pullet from my flock.
smile.png

7910_dsc05402.jpg

Out of 12 these eggs, I got 12 chicks (100% fertility, 100% hatch rate).
I got 7 splashes and 2 are roos and 5 are hens. Out of 5 blues, 1 is roo and 3 are hens and one is still mystery!
smile.png

They are big and lively chicks.

Quote:
Thank you and thank you ChickFila and new2chooks for your recommendations!
smile.png

I had some of these hatch for me last night! Out of a total of 7 eggs one was clear and 6 made it to lockdown. The 6 that made it to lockdown all hatched!!!!!! I have 3 blue and 3 splash and they are nice big healthy babies I'll tell you! These eggs are very very durable! On the first day of lockdown my stroke victim mother unplugged the bator not really knowing what she was doing, I was at work, they had to be without warmth for about 8 to 9 hours at least! They all still hatched clean as a button.
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom