69260_lf_cochin_023.jpg

69260_lf_cochin_028.jpg

69260_lf_cochin_020.jpg

69260_lf_cochin_014.jpg

69260_lf_cochin_006.jpg

69260_lf_cochin_008.jpg

69260_lf_cochin_033.jpg

69260_lf_cochin_009.jpg

i had them sorted for my blue laced progect . but now that i have my F1s hatched all colors are back in there own pin. blues and splash together. golden laced together . but there is a chance that you my get a split becaus a hen can hold fertilety long after they are away from the roo

when breeding for the blue laced progect here is what i had
i had splash roo over golden laced hens all chicks hatch blue some are splits and will have gold leakeg in hackel and sholders
i had a golden laced roo over blue hens chicks hatch blue , black and golden laced gold laced are not splits and will breed true but the blues and blacks may be split i will be breeding F1 blue splits back to golden laced to make F2s sorry for the rabet trail

so to answer your Q

YES ALL COLORS ARE SEPERATED

Quote:
Sooo, are you working on blue laced red or gold??
yippiechickie.gif

I think I remember some one on here was working on a bantam version (I think), but last heard, she had a decent BLR roo and was looking for a GL hen. I don't remember who is was, but they where posting pics on the cochin thread.

Last edited:
Quote:
Sooo, are you working on blue laced red or gold??
yippiechickie.gif

I think I remember some one on here was working on a bantam version (I think), but last heard, she had a decent BLR roo and was looking for a GL hen. I don't remember who is was, but they where posting pics on the cochin thread.

im working on blue laced gold
thumbsup.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom