12+ Large Fowl Black/Splash Cochin Eggs

aarronh

Songster
9 Years
May 2, 2010
Meadville, PA
12+ Eggs from my pen of Large Fowl Black/Splash Cochins. I have 4 splash hens, one black hen, and a black Roo in the pen. Please know the risks associated with shipping eggs before bidding. Payment due via paypal immediately at auction end: [email protected] Any questions - feel free to ask! US SHIPPING ONLY! Thanks! ***Will combine shipping with the other auctions I have listed***
DSCN5494.jpg
DSCN5504.jpg
DSCN5500.jpg
DSCN5491.jpg
DSCN5495.jpg
DSCN5499.jpg
DSCN5501.jpg
DSCN5504.jpg

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
11 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
Wow!
ep.gif
Look at them big fluffy Cochins!
love.gif
I have a LF Barred Cochin boy, and a EE x LF Cochin boy, both are gentle giants (if you can catch them
wink.png
). I just need to get some 'gals for'em!
big_smile.png

~ Aspen
caf.gif

aarronh

Songster
9 Years
May 2, 2010
Meadville, PA
I love LF cochins... these are the only LF that I have... and they are the calmest birds ever! I wish I had more room to have hundreds of cochins! LOL... Anyway, I've been hatching lots of great blue chicks out of these birds! Now I need to slow down - I have no clue where I'm going to house everyone for the winter!
barnie.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Wow!
ep.gif
Look at them big fluffy Cochins!
love.gif
I have a LF Barred Cochin boy, and a EE x LF Cochin boy, both are gentle giants (if you can catch them
wink.png
). I just need to get some 'gals for'em!
big_smile.png

~ Aspen
caf.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
11 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
Same here! I still have eggs in the incubators and I can't seem to shut'em down!
barnie.gif
I'm trying to build a poultry facility, but everything keeps going wrong and I can't find the stuff I need!
he.gif

~ Aspen
caf.gif

Quote:

Top Bottom