12+ Large Fowl Black/Splash Cochin Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by aarronh, Aug 28, 2011.

1. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    12+ Eggs from my pen of Large Fowl Black/Splash Cochins. I have 4 splash hens, one black hen, and a black Roo in the pen. Please know the risks associated with shipping eggs before bidding. Payment due via paypal immediately at auction end: [email protected] Any questions - feel free to ask! US SHIPPING ONLY! Thanks! ***Will combine shipping with the other auctions I have listed***
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Wow! [​IMG] Look at them big fluffy Cochins! [​IMG] I have a LF Barred Cochin boy, and a EE x LF Cochin boy, both are gentle giants (if you can catch them [​IMG] ). I just need to get some 'gals for'em! [​IMG]

~ Aspen [​IMG]

3. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    I love LF cochins... these are the only LF that I have... and they are the calmest birds ever! I wish I had more room to have hundreds of cochins! LOL... Anyway, I've been hatching lots of great blue chicks out of these birds! Now I need to slow down - I have no clue where I'm going to house everyone for the winter! [​IMG]
    Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Wow! [​IMG] Look at them big fluffy Cochins! [​IMG] I have a LF Barred Cochin boy, and a EE x LF Cochin boy, both are gentle giants (if you can catch them [​IMG] ). I just need to get some 'gals for'em! [​IMG]

~ Aspen [​IMG]

4. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Same here! I still have eggs in the incubators and I can't seem to shut'em down! [​IMG] I'm trying to build a poultry facility, but everything keeps going wrong and I can't find the stuff I need! [​IMG]

~ Aspen [​IMG]
    Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by