12+ Lavender Orpington Eggs

chickeemama

Songster
9 Years
Feb 4, 2010
Iowa
TWELVE LAVENDER ORPINGTON HATCHING EGGS
I am offering 12+ hatching eggs from my flock of Lavender Project Orpingtons. My birds are from 2010 hatch from Hinkjc Mountain Poultry. These chickens are not only stunning, they are docile and great layers. I have 1 rooster in with 6 hens. Fertility rate is high.
Eggs will be carefully packaged and mailed via Priority Mail. I bubble wrap each egg individually so they have the best possible chance for arrival to your door unbroken. I guarantee fresh, fertile eggs, but I cannot be responsible for hatch rate due to shipment or incubation variables.
The eggs will ship on the Monday following the end of the sale.
Please make payment at end of auction, so eggs can be shipped in a timely manner. US shipping only.
I will include any extras that are available.

48395_dsc00238.jpg

48395_dsc00232.jpg

48395_dsc00245.jpg

I accept Paypal only .... [email protected]
Thank you and feel free to ask questions.

I do have some other pics of my roo
Here are some taken Fall of 2010 making him approx. 7mo old.

48395_dsc00018.jpg

48395_dsc08165.jpg

This is him this Spring - he is inside in this picture, because he lives in the barn d/t predators.
48395_dsc00236.jpg

He shows to be Lavender, he has been found to carry the mottled gene.....but he himself is definetly Lavender!
I have now had feedback of 2 mottled chicks from people. I have hatched 48 of these babies to date that have been lavender with no mottled. These are Project birds, so mottled is possible.

Back
Top Bottom