12+ Multi-Colored Ancona Duck Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AuroraSprings, Jan 10, 2011.

1. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Hello! Worth It Farms is now offering hatching eggs by the dozen. This dozen hasn't been claimed, but I won't ship past Wed. If you'd like to be put on the list for future eggs just PM or email us.

We have ALL colors in our herd, including silver, lavender, blue, tricolor, and the more typical black and brown. You can see pictures of the parents on our website at http://worthitfarms.viviti.com

We do our VERY best to ensure the eggs arrive safely, but aren't responsible for them once they leave our hands. We've been shipping hatchling snakes for years and have plenty of experience and no problems.

The eggs you are buying on were laid between Sunday morning (Jan 9th) & Tuesday (Jan 11th). If we have extras, I'll put those in too. Heat packs can be added for an extra $2.50 at the buyer's discretion. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  2. txcarl1258

txcarl1258 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2010
    Pleasanton
    [​IMG] Why can't I have a bator right now! I have been looking for these ducks for a long time. Are you going to have more eggs this spring?

3. Kiery1105

Kiery1105 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 15, 2010
    I am very interested in gettin ancona eggs, but as I have a very small incubator I can only get two or three. Would that be possible?

4. AuroraSprings

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    ::txcarl1258::

Yes, I will definitely have them later in the spring. Just PM me a name and email address and I'll put you on the contact list. Is there an estimated time you'd like to shoot for?

::Kiery1105::

Yes, I can ship out just a few eggs. Where are you located? Maybe I could just deliver them to you. It'd be much easier than shipping.

5. Kiery1105

Kiery1105 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 15, 2010
    I am located in MD. I'm not sure that I would have the ability to get them until February or March. Will you have eggs at that time? I know you said you would have them this spring. I am ordering ducklings from metzer farms that will be delivered march 14th so I would like to get the eggs a little beforehand.

6. AuroraSprings

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    ::Kiery1105::
    How about sometime around Mid-Feb? Would that work? If so, please PM me your name, email, & whether you'd prefer to pay by Paypal or check.

7. AuroraSprings

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Will no one bid? I guess these eggs will be dog/chicken food tomorrow. If you're considering bidding, we already have 14 ready to go and will likely have 16 or 20 by tomorrow morning when I ship out! It's really a great deal.

8. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    Quote:I really want to bid but I cant, I'm starting on bantam ducks and selling my bigger ducks I hope someone comes and buys them [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by