12+ Naked Neck Turken Chicken Hatching Eggs Mixed colors LF

Okay :) Well I would definitely be interested in getting 6 or or so from you sometime next year or the year after. Im not setup for chicks at this time plus i need to order a incubator and make some renovations to my coop and run. I thank you for all the info!

Last edited:
Okayi will! Thanks you've been so helpful aready! Oh i think i do have one more question are they a mean or agressive breed? Cause right now i have 3 bantam cochins a millie fleur d'uucle and a welsummer mix. Im curious is they would boss the little chickens around?

I actually do not breed any aggressive roosters/hens. All of my chickens are friendly and they follow me around the yard for treats and just to be nosy. They come when I call them. I have smaller chicks in my pen (about 10 weeks old so 1/2 size) and they don't give any mind to them. I'm sure if they were raised together you would have no problems, but do keep in mind that this is a heavier bird---so if any interbreeding occurs it might not turn out so great on the hens end---NO PUN INTENDED.

Okay i appreciate it! I wasnt planning on having roosters but since there so beautiful! I might just have to build a nice big seperate run (next to the one i have now) and a seperate coop :) lol its okay i understand I didnt think about the roosters that will be in those eggs. I watch videos on Turkens and i just find them so halariously funny and adorable! Im sad for the people that think there ugly... There just like any other chicken just a little bald ;P

I think they are the best mix of everything ;) They are great layers, great moms, great table bird, unique, affectionate and gentle. But I would say that because they are my favorite!

Yeah! There probably the best dual purpose bird ive seen in a long time! Then again if i wanted tk breed them i should probably get a male from someone else? Since these guys will be realted? Un less you can include eggs from different hen/rooster breeidngs?

Back
Top Bottom