12 Phoenix hatching eggs *****ALL COLORS****RARE

onagadori

Songster
9 Years
Oct 17, 2010
North Texas
These will be an assortment of silver, gold, bbred, white, blue gold, blue silver, red ginger, silver ginger, blue red ginger, blue silver ginger, black/lavender split, birchen, brown red, blues,blue chocolate, and splashes. No guarantee on color, but will ship what is available. Eggs are fresh and will be shipped priority mail as soon as payment is received.
70005_sdc11960.jpg

70005_sdc11974.jpg
70005_sdc11995.jpg
70005_sdc11896.jpg
70005_sdc11708.jpg
70005_sdc11657.jpg
70005_sdc11577.jpg
70005_whphoenm.jpg
70005_bbredphoenmales.jpg
70005_sdc11216.jpg
70005_072200_1920001.jpg

I understand that there is no guarantee on color hatched, but I was wondering if you seperate into breeding groups for the colors listed or or are they all running together so there are a wide variation of mixed colors? I love my pair of Black Breasted Red Phoenix and am thinking about making space for more. Nice tail feathering on yours BTW!

My breeder pens are set up and will mark the eggs with what pen they came out of. Blue silvers will be marked blue silver, etc. They are not all roaming together. lol. If you have a specific request for a color I can't guarantee that. If I get 2 white eggs and 3 reds, and 4 blacks, etc. They will all be shipped together, but marked with the right color according to which pen I gathered them from.

Yea Lol..I really didnt think they were all running around together by the quality of the roos in the pics, but I am sure you have seen the egg auctions where that is the case. I just cringe when I see one that says something like " I have very high fertility because there is a splash, a buff, and a black roo with 5 blue hens!" Thought I better make sure:idunno Hope I win!

Quote:
They are about 99.9% phoenix. There is another .05% of yokohama. They have peacomb phoenix in europe. Only in the states do we not allow that. In Japan they have distinct breeds, but no phoenix. Phoenix in europe are basically any longtail from shokoku or onagadori bloodlines. I used the peacomb birds over 10 years ago do develope other colors in phoenix. They originally only existed in the States in white, bbred, silver, and golden. All other colors are hybrids. Like any other hybrid. For example I have lavender orpington. That is not a "standard" color for orpingtons. Some people used old english to get color in their lines, but I have found if you start with a good longtail, you can develope your color alot quicker and keep your nonmolting traits.

Back
Top Bottom