12 Plus SIlkie Eggs

ultra1classic

THE FLUFFINATOR
10 Years
Jul 20, 2009
Virginia
For your consideration...12 plus Sillkie hatching eggs from Bad Azz Silkies..eggs will be from lav/porcelain/splits, PAINT, white, and B/B/S. (from my boy Chicken Joe, my best bbs pen) .have had a bunch of emails for eggs but i can't seem to stop hatching for myself! The weather man is saying we are going to be hit pretty hard by this hurricane coming and i don't want to risk putting another batch in the bator..they say we lost power here for several days with the last hurricane that hit. So it was either cook the eggs up for the babies or offer up a batch. All my birds are SQ stock with no known faults..this will be a 24 hour auction with paypal payment at the auctions end...my fertility with these pens has been just about 100% here...I can make no promises as to your fertility, it's in the hands of the USPS. those who have purchased eggs in the past know that i am very concerned about your hatch and try to go the extra mile to ensure your happy!
Currently i have 5 paint, 6 from chicken Joe (he has the adult hens pictured), 2 whites and 2 from lav pen. updated at 7pm
SINCE IT LOOKS LIKE THIS AUCTION WILL GO OVER A HUNDRED BUCKS I WILL COLLECT AGAIN TOMORROW AND SHIP AT 8 A.M. THURSDAY MORNING!!!! 15 EGGS RIGHT NOW

37218_va2.jpg

37218_va1.jpg

37218_va.jpg

37218_split_1.jpg

37218_nat1.jpg

37218_byc_eggs.jpg

37218_babyg.jpg

Chicken Joe
37218_chicken_joe.jpg

37218_when.jpg

37218_2white.jpg

37218_022.jpg

37218_paint_baby.jpg

37218_sp.jpg

37218_pisale.jpg

Chicken Joe's son from this february hatch and daughter from same hatch
37218_son_of_joe.jpg

37218_joe_daughter.jpg

just took some pics of joe babies from this year...most are for my program
37218_joeson1.jpg

the girls decided a stare down was in order
37218_joedaughter2.jpg

one of my fav pullets..just noticed the sun is hitting part of her tail in the pic
37218_joedaughter3.jpg

black girl
37218_joedaughter4.jpg

37218_joedaughter5.jpg

had to slip in a couple polish pics...creekside acres (jeremy and christine www.creeksideacreshomestead.com) and i have been working very hard on our polish program for the past couple years

37218_beautycuckooo.jpg

37218_bluegirlp.jpg

37218_blackgirlp.jpg

37218_cuckroo11.jpg

mr suave is talking his game...seriously baby i love you, your the only bird for me
37218_combo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
me tooooo!!! have had enough of mother nature...her heat was real bad this summer..got my first real taste of southern humidity..I DON'T LIKE IT!!!

Last edited:
I just saw this auction, and I hadn't even thought about the hurricane and incubating eggs. I was getting ready to bid, but then I realized we're even more in the path of the hurricane than you all are going to be!

Quote:
i need to break down and buy a generator...lost one batch this past spring when we lost power for most of the day during a storm..or just stop hatching so darn many eggs, nah i like the generator idea better

Quote:
i need to break down and buy a generator...lost one batch this past spring when we lost power for most of the day during a storm..or just stop hatching so darn many eggs, nah i like the generator idea better

I second the generator!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom