12 Plus SIlkie Eggs

Quote:
news just showed her rolling up the coast and hitting norfolk...looks like at least fl to de gonna feel it

Well it can pick another time to hit when I don't have any eggs comming for the bator.Guess I'll have to talk with mother nature.
lol.png
But anyway I'm ready for anything.We do need the rain though.I just looked at them temp for outside in the shade and it read 104.

Bob has got some of the best silkies around!
big_smile.png
Truthfully honestly and REALLY. Bid with confidence.

It's really bad when you hope for a hurricane to get some rain.
sad.png
I'm hoping for a hurricane. Houston is rationing water, now.

Quote:
Come on down and bring some rain barrels.I'm sitting on 10acres and when it rains, it pours here. Hurricane capital in the world is florida. I've een some really bad stuff happen when we get hurricanes. I have had my AC unit sucked right out of the roof in 05 on 2nd story house.

Nat~~
smack.gif
naw...
hugs.gif

Bob~~be my guest....Miss Lydia is the cutest little girl I've ever hatched...since she's from your eggs--post away (so this means I get a discount, right?
tongue2.gif
) jk

ok...what the heck...we just got rocked by an earthquake!!!!!!!!!!!! three of us were upstairs...thought the house was coming down..got everybody out in less than a minute...sounds like center of quake was about 25 miles away....pics all off the walls, stuff off of dressers, medicine cabinets emptied onto the counters....pretty freaky...just had another rumble

My mom just called from Maryland....earthquake there too. I hope everyone is alright!

Quote:
Wow, I thought we would get hurricanes Not EarthQuakes. We just had a bad thurnder storm and tons of rain but it's all over now.Knocked 1 of my security cameras out & tv. So next week I have to go buy a TV & another camera.
hit.gif
I don't understand why it took my tv & camera out & didn't touch my cb raido antennea which is up 75 ft. in air.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom