12 Plus SIlkie Eggs

Quote:
That was Batcave bidding against me!

LOL!
lol.png
lau.gif

Ok is this not the most adorable chicken ever...she belongs to sandy (batcave)..she came from chicken joe's brother, fred.

37218_48797_dscn0421.jpeg

Last edited:
Hmmm...hurricanes and earthquakes are coming for ya! Sounds like some serious karma at play.
hide.gif
Better send your flock to Central NY so they will be safe with me!

Quote:
Isn't she the cutest Nat...sandy said she is tiny but lays a normal size egg...she looks fake

Miss Lydia is my precious, little "lap baby"....she'll sit in your lap and go "brr brr brr" for hours
AND she has produced a couple of chicks just like her
wink.png

Guess I shouldn't be advertising how GREAT Bob's birds are, when I'm trying to win his eggs....duh

Quote:
Isn't she the cutest Nat...sandy said she is tiny but lays a normal size egg...she looks fake

Yes my babies lived in my house for 6 months and I loved baby gating off the kitchen to play with them on the floor..they purred all the time..Oh and the roo barked...im not kidding he barked just like my dog..remember Bob

What a ball of fluff
smile.png
She is beautiful !
You are killing me here! I want those eggs BAD but we have that darn hurricane coming at us
sad.png
Well shoot.
Top it off that earthquake !!!! I have never been soo scared in my life.All I could think of was my babies at school.Thankfully when I pulled up at the school all the kids were alright.They were pretty scared but ok. Schools are closed tomorrow maybe longer due to damage .What a week this is going be.
Glad you and your family are ok
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom