12 plus Wheaten/blue Wheaten Ameracauna eggs

peachick

Songster
12 Years
Aug 8, 2007
Maryland 21787
I am all caught up on orders and my incubator is full. Soo.... I am offering a dozen of my wheaten ameraucana eggs.
Egg color is a rich blue/turquoise color and is generally very consistent... Birds have great full beards, small peacombs, and blue legs.
You should hatch wheaten, blue wheaten, and blue splash wheaten.
NPIP flock.
Will ship on Monday 5/17

3034762381_326a22a4f3.jpg

3034760719_b9e724ca8c.jpg

3995612024_8ace728077.jpg

3035597764_d8c0ccc7a6.jpg

*** Edited to add that Backyard Poultry magazine is featuring an article next issue on Marans, written by my good friend William Morrow.
Photos of my solid blue marans line will be in the magazine.

Last edited:
Peachick, I have mine and Shelli's eggs (marans) in the bator right now and oh boy oh boy oh boy would those beautiful blue eggs look gorgeous next to those stunning chocolatey brown ones!!!!
tongue.png
I sure hope we get a good hatch...these are the darkest eggs I have purchased!!! Thankyou for being so incredibly generous with our order!! Shannon (scooldog)

Last edited:
Shannon. Im thrilled you are happy with the marans eggs
smile.png
))

Let me know how they hatch... i have been hatching the prettiest lil blue and splash fuzzies this week
smile.png

and im KEEPING these . LOL

Wow! Your Wheaten Ameraucanas are gorgeous and the egg color is equally stunning! I have some bantam Wheaten Ameraucanas, but would love some LF. Why are my incubators absolutely overflowing for the next few weeks? Perhaps I need another?

Ohh I need to get the article Will wrote! That is amazing that your birds are in there. Sent you a PM just now.

Henry

Last edited:
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
Only 1 more hour!!!! Don't outbid me, don't outbid me, don't outbid meeeeeeeee
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Last edited:
caf.gif
caf.gif
caf.gif
Instead of a little guy drinking coffee it should show him/her biting their nails
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom