12+ SILKIE EGGS FROM SQ STOCK!!! ((PAINT INCLUDED))!!! **pics**

My husband won't admit it, but he's all excited about the chicken coop and when I told him that I had been asked to rescue some chicks at the Post Office, but the message came too late, he said "Awww, too bad. You would have given them a great home." I can take day-old chicks anytime. He doesn't have a problem with me getting more Silkies! He even gets a little defensive if someone picks on me about having chickens.

Quote:
Yeah for your hubby!!!!
wee.gif

Quote:

Sounds like you're on the right track! My husband bought me my incubator for Christmas last year, then another one, and some kennels, and now, he's bidding on eggs for me.
lau.gif
Good luck!

lol thanks, after my rooster won first he was into me showing them more, also the shows are cheaper then dog shows haha. and dobie that's good that your husband defends you its his job. my husband gets the same way when someone picks on me.
Quote:

Sounds like you're on the right track! My husband bought me my incubator for Christmas last year, then another one, and some kennels, and now, he's bidding on eggs for me.
lau.gif
Good luck!

Quote:
That's awesome. Good luck with the coop and lots of new silkies of course.
smile.png

Ok, so I just got my eggs from the last auction. Tracey sent 20 eggs! So how long do I let them sit before I set them in the incubator? I have never hatched shipped eggs before. The 'bator is all ready and waiting!

Back
Top Bottom