12+ Silkie Eggs - Porcelain, Salmon & Paint

congratulations5.gif
brendapa!

Thanks! They are going great. I actually have some more shipping anytime now including a splash pullet specifically chosen to pair with the splash roo I got from you. I do have a website now, its www.serendipitysilkies.com. Congrats on your auction!!!

CONGRADULATIONS BRENDA!!! Are you going to SHARE???
love.gif

If not, I'm going to hold your lavenders and paints ransome!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

jumpy.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif

Chris,

Thanks for the note and i'll PM you shortly! I'm lucky to get them.
big_smile.png
Your silkies are beautiful.
It looks as if I will have chicks in the Dining Room all winter. It will give me an excuse to not host Thanksgiving or Christmas this year.

April, i have been smitten with your salmon "McSilkie" since I met him, he is stunning. I love the whole "McDonald's" thing you have going on...

I was going to go to the Suffolk show this Saturday but I'm rethinking that trip and may just go to the last mud sale of the year at Cochranville. I need another coop or shed.

Meanwhile, I need to make room outside and it looks like the blues are going to have to go.
sad.png

Brenda

Quote:
I know, silkie chicks in the house, SIGH. I promised myself I wouldn't do it this year, then talked to april on the phone today and YES.......now I've come up with new project plans after I collect for you. AY YI YI! THANKS ALOT APRIL!!!!
lau.gif

I didn't realize it but yes the "mcdonalds" theme is cute. My wheaten hen never got name (I know, bad chicken mom) so maybe I will name her "mcmuffin"
lol.png

Quote:
I know, silkie chicks in the house, SIGH. I promised myself I wouldn't do it this year, then talked to april on the phone today and YES.......now I've come up with new project plans after I collect for you. AY YI YI! THANKS ALOT APRIL!!!!
lau.gif

Anytime!!! If the chicks are in the house where will the puppies go? ...........mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom