12+ Silkie Eggs - Porcelain, Salmon & Paint

chrisbc33

Songster
9 Years
Mar 6, 2010
Gloucester, Va
I'm not incubating at this time, so wanted to offer up my eggs for auction.

Included in this auction are Porcelain, Salmon and Paint Eggs.

Porcelain pen: 2 Lavender Roos over Porcelain and Buff Split Hens
Salmon: 1 Pair, laying great right now.
Paint: Paint Roo over 1 Paint pullet and 3 Black Hens

Eggs will be collected fresh and will be bubble wrapped prior to be shipped. After leaving my hands, I have no control over your hatch rate, incubation factors etc. With any project eggs, you can hatch off colors. Project birds do not breed true. I have hatched many chicks this year, and have had a great hatch rate along with some great colors from these pen.........but let me repeat YOU CAN hatch off colors. Paints do not breed true, and I have hatched paints, as well as solid blue and solid white. Porcelains can also hatch off colors at times as well. Having said that, I have hatched more true colors then off colors this year.

I hope to be able to provide an equal number of eggs, but ultimately what is laid is up to the hens.
smile.png

NPIP and AI clear- a copy of paperwork can be sent at request.

Paypal at auction end to [email protected]
50420_porchenspring2.jpg
50420_porchensspring.jpg

50420_salmonhen.jpg

50420_paintpen.jpg

Any questions please ask!

frow.gif

I was wondering, my big bator is full,,,,, but could you offer a batch of 7-8 eggs? I have a brinsea mini advance that is empty right now, and I have searching everywhere for that perfect 7 to go into my mini. Please let me know? Thank you & very excited shel...
smile.png

Hi Chris
smile.png

I will be watching and lurking around with this one. You do have some really nice birds.
I have been meaning to ask you about your feed so I guess I will send a PM
Karen

Shels,
I PM'd you back.
smile.png

Thanks for the compliments. They are laying good at the moment and honestly I'm just "hatched" out for this season. I just hate to see them go to waste.
I also have Showgirl eggs coming out of my ears!!! I've produced some really nice ones, again just really over raising chicks right now.

I'm hoping to post some SG eggs for sale later this week.

50420_dscf6030_300x225.jpg

lau.gif

This is a true case of LOL, too funny.

Plus it's a reminder of why I shouldn't hatch anything this winter!! I've got another litter of those "chicks" due in December.

Back
Top Bottom