12+ SILVER PENCILED PLYMOUTH ROCK EGGS Lg Fowl N P I P / MO

ugly ducky

Songster
11 Years
Sep 26, 2008
S.E. MO
12+ Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock Eggs from my NPIP tested flock. Although I don't know the lines, my birds are not hatchery stock, but were purchased from a breeder in IL. I have been contacted by the secretary of the Plynouth Rock Fanciers Club, complimenting the quality of my birds, and asking if he can refer others to me. I also had a show breeder come to my house to buy some of my SPR. He told me I should show my birds, and that they are good, foundation type stock. I'm not into showing, but do try and breed good quality birds that conform to the standard. I've been working on this breed for a few years now, and am now into my third generation of breeders with more young chicks growing out for next year. Great layers of light brown eggs, free range well, or accept confinement with no problems. Very calm, gentle birds, making them great for 4-H kids to show. So, if you want beauty as well as function, these may be just the breed for you. I package VERY carefully, and mark package clearly for P.O. I have had very good results with my shipped eggs arriving in good shape and hatching well for the folks who have boght them. Fertility and hatchability has been excellent here, although, of course I can't guarantee your hatching results once they leave my hands, but I will do everything possible to get them to you in good condition. Thanks for looking!

IMG_7680.jpg
IMG_7474.jpg
SILVERPENCILEDHENS.jpg
IMG_6804.jpg
IMG_6338.jpg
SILPENCROCKCHICKS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom