12+ standard polish eggs $20.00 shipped - TN

Some are - some arent...none of mine are flighty...because I hatched all of them myself. I do have one that will fly on you when you walk into the pen - I dont mind except when I have a tank top on - it kinda hurts. I think most chickens that you hatch and spend time with are going to be freindly

Quote:
Joni remember ( probably not because you have so many customers) In your original post you had said you MAY throw in a duck egg or two if they laid them?? SO I emailed you and asked if I was getting one- a duck egg-you said you couldn't send one if you wanted too because they were on strike-my loss :-( They weren't on stirke! I have a baby duck !!!! I had 1 egg left in the bator ad I was holding on thinking it could be a duck-today is day 26-so I was emptying the bator-it was still running...I candeled it and it made noises-I flipped. I put it back in and within 5 minutes it started pipping-I see a duck bill!! we are so excited!!!! you only have a pair of ducks right? so the ones I see in your photos are the parents?? That is what my baby will look like? yeah!!!! Can it eat medicated chick feed? is there anything special I need to know thats different from a chicken?
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
thumbsup.gif

I am not sure when I sent the eggs out - at one time I had 4 ducks two black mallards then the two blue swedish...I dont know who the daddy is....

I get an egg a day from that girl - I have her and her husband seperated now - so for sure all her eggs are pure breed...if you want a couple more - iwll send for the price of shipping - - I will get three eggs and send to you if you pay the shipping - it will take about three days....if you want them

joni

Quote:
This little bugger has been pipped since last night-its now 12 hours later--and it's still in there--should I helpit out it's peeping like crazy but with no progress...It's black and yellow..so cute....I hope it makes it out I see blood and hope it's not serious!!! Thank you for the other duckie offer-I may take youup on that at some point-bt right now I have my hands full with all the babies hahaha--can I feed teh little guy medicatd chick food? what does he eat?

Ducks will eat just about anything but I would research the medicated food first...I feed my duckies chick feed when they are first hatched so I am sure you can

So far on what I have hear and read you can give them medicated chick starter mash but only if meadicated with I believe the ingredient is called Amprolium(help prevent coccidiosis) any other medications in the chick starter will or could harm them because ducklings eat so much more then chicks they will over dose themselves. I am new to the duck work and only have had them for about 1 year but that is information that I have researched:) Good Luck, and Joni if you want to throw in a duck egg or two with my order I wont be mad....lol Thank You

Back
Top Bottom