12 TRUE BRED ARAUCANA HATCHING EGGS TUFTED RUMPLESS RARE BREED CHICKENS

Hi there, I was wondering what colors your parent stock are and if you have yours colors separating. I breed Black LF and I am looking for more blacks.

Thank you,

Lisa
Lisa,

I have a pen of Blacks and Blues. My other pen is all Whites. They are all LF Araucanas. These are the only colors I have at this time. How many eggs are you getting a day? Maybe we could trade some with each other? I am alway looking for new blood. Would like to add more blacks to my pen.

Greg

Greg,

I haven't put them in their breeding pens for this year yet. Getting ready to do that. I'd love to trade with you. How about we wait and once I get them in the breeding pen and check fertility in my Sportsman, I can contact you again and send you pictures of my birds. I have some nice blacks from several different breeders this year that I hatched last year and an unrelated roo, I bought from CT. :)

I am only doing blacks. My roo has no leakage at all and I am loving him.

:) Lisa

I am getting about 6 eggs a day.

Do you know how reliable this breed is in terms of laying eggs?
I would say they are reliable. I get 12 - 15 per day. So I guess you could say they are average. The Araucana lays a blue to bluegreen egg that is a medium size egg.

If you would like to purchase some eggs you can send the payment to my PayPal account at [email protected]. The cost is $16 for the eggs and $16 for shipping for a total of $32.00

Greg

When they start again would you let me know? I'm looking for some even just a few to add to our family to grow out by spring!!

Back
Top Bottom