12 week old fighting?

I'm thinking you might have a bunch of roosters, now those will fight at that age. It would help to post some photos to see what you have.

Here are the blue laced reds/splash these ones tend to start the picking and chasing.. I posted these yesterday and people say they look like pullets.. They are 10-12 weeks old give or take..

I really appropriate you all a input and help, thank you! i have learned that chicks are so difficult and it's driven me mad not knowing if they are roosters or hens! Lol and why they pick on each other so bad! I really suspect the blue reds are cockerels.. But I know Wyandottes can get a pink or red comb early making it hard to tell

I would be curious if the gold laced were hens or Roos.

That's what I figured that these blue laced red Wyandottes are Roos.. I don't have a pic at the moment of the golds, but they also have little red wattles.. The only ones I see that don't have much combs and wattles are the silver laced ones and the barred rocks, but I know for a fact the barred rocks are hens because of their markings

Back
Top Bottom