12+ Welsummers for sale - MI

Quote:
I sent you a pm, I can get them out today, so your little broody has something to sit on!!
celebrate.gif
I am off to an appointment but will check back in a few hours.

I sent the 32$ PayPal to you,
Thanks for sending the eggs
clap.gif
I will let you know when they arrive, how they look. Any hints on candling Welsummer eggs? I may just leave them alone and let Dorothy make those decisions...
Also,
Any Welsummer sexing tips for when the chickies hatch?
jumpy.gif

Quote:
Wellie eggs are hard to candle since they are so dark, I wait until late, at least day 14, and if they still look clear, then will throw them out, but if you can't tell, leave them in. Your hen will probably know!

I have only had them about a year, so most of mine were my originals, but a few since then. I just wait for that comb to start growing!!
gig.gif

Hi Vicki
The eggs came EARLY this morning and the post office called as i had stopped by to tell them to do, and you had written on the box too. They are really great here. The eggs look PERFECT!!
woot.gif
What an amazing packaging job you did, and thanks for the extras too!
hugs.gif
They are SO gorgeous. Dorothy is settled on her golf balls in the crate, although she didn't take well to that. It took about 5 hours for her to stop wanting to get out and go back into the nesting boxes in the coop. She finally got into the crates nest box at dark and has stayed put and broody since. Phew. Now to run home and put the now room temp, settled spectacular brown eggs eggs under her.
fl.gif
bow.gif
and pray to the broody chicken gods that she does a good job and sees this through!
i will keep you updated and thank you again !

Glad the arrived in good shape!! Praying everything goes well and you soon have sweet little wellie babies running around!!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom